The Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies has released the NPAT 2024 exam dates. The NPAT exam date 2024 for BBA is from January 1, 2024, to May 25, 2024. The students can fill out the NPAT BBA application form 2024 from the NMIMS official website, nmimsnpat.in.
The last date to fill out the online NPAT BBA application form 2024 is May 20, 2024. The students who have cleared/have passed 10 + 2 or equivalent examinations from a recognised board with a minimum of 50 per cent marks and Maths/Statistics as compulsory subjects are allowed to sit in the NMIMS NPAT BBA 2024 exam.
The hall tickets for the NPAT BBA 2024 exam can only be downloaded by the students who will complete the NPAT 2024 registration before the deadline. The admit card of the exam will be available online. This is an important document without which the students won't be allowed to appear for the entrance exam.
The authorities have not yet announced the NPAT 2024 result date but it is expected to be announced by NMIMS in the first week of June 2024. The students will have to use their email ID and password to download the results of NMIMS NPAT 2024. Qualified students will be eligible to participate in the further selection process.
The full form of the NPAT 2024 exam is NMIMS Programs After Twelfth. NPAT exam is conducted for admission to the Integrated Degree Programme and Undergraduate Degree Programmes for the upcoming academic session. These programmes are offered by the constituent schools of Undergraduate Degree and Integrated Degree Programmes by SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies at Shirpur, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, and Indore Campuses.
What are the important dates of the NPAT 2024 examination?
Any student who wishes to appear in NPAT 2024 exam, can check the table below for important dates of this exam.
|NMIMS NPAT 2024 Application Form release date
|December 06, 2023
|Last date for filling out the NPAT 2024 application form
|May 20, 2024
|NMIMS NPAT 2024 Exam Date
|January 1, 2024 to May 25, 2024
|Merit list declaration date
|The dates will be available on the respective schools' websites by 1st week of June 2024
What are the eligibility requirements for the NPAT 2024 examination?
Anybody who is planning to appear in the NPAT 2024 exam should ensure that they meet the below-mentioned eligibility requirements of the exam because if the student doesn't fulfil the requirements of the NPAT 2024 exam, he/she will not be allowed to sit in the NPAT 2024 exam. That is why it is necessary to meet the eligibility requirements of the NPAT 2024 exam.
- The student should have cleared/passed the 10+2 or equivalent exam with English as a compulsory subject and secure at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics together.
- Any student who si appearing in the 12th standard examination is allowed to sit in NPAT 2024 exam.
- Diplomas in engineering passing students can also appear in this exam.
- The age of any student should not be more than 25 years in the year of the exam.
Eligiblity requirements for B.Sc. Finance / B.Com (Hons.) / B.B.A:
Any aspirant who wishes to get admission to B.Sc. Finance / B.Com (Hons.) / B.B.A Program through the NPAT 2024 exam should fulfil the below-mentioned eligibility requirements of this exam.
- The student should have cleared/passed the 12th or equivalent exam with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks on the first attempt including the Indian Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma.
- The student should have cleared/passed Mathematics / Statistics subject in HSC or equivalent to be eligible to apply for NMIMS NPAT 2024.
Eligiblity requirements for B.Sc. Economics:
Any aspirant who wishes to get admission to B.Sc. Economics through the NPAT 2024 exam should fulfil the below-mentioned eligibility requirements of this exam.
- The aspirant should have cleared/passed the higher secondary or equivalent exam with a minimum of 60% marks in the first attempt including the Indian Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma in any stream.
- The students should have studied Mathematics as a subject in the Class XII examination.
What steps are needed while filling out the NPAT 2024 application form?
Individuals who wish to appear in the NPAT 2024 exam should follow the below-mentioned steps while filling out the NPAT 2024 application forms.
- First, the student will go to the official website of NMIMS NPAT 2024, nmimsnpat.in
- Now the student will click on the “Apply Now” tab hovering on the landing page.
- Now the student will enter basic details, including name, email ID, mobile number, and more to complete the one-time registration.
- In this step, the student will log in using the generated credentials, followed by filling in personal, academic, and course preferences.
- Now the student will upload scanned images of the photo and signature as per the prescribed specifications.
- Now the student will pay the NMIMS NPAT application fee based on the campus and program specifications.
- Once the payment is made, the student will submit the form and will save it for future use.
What are the application fees for the NPAT 2024 examination?
Here are the application fees for the NPAT 2024 exam for various categories of students who wish to appear in this examination.
|Application fees in rs
|OBC, SC, General, ST
|Female, Male, Transgender