NEET PG 2023 stray vacancy round, NEET PG 2023 counselling: The last date to register for the NEET PG 2023 stray vacancy round has been extended by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). Now the students can register themselves till 5 pm on October 12 for the stray vacancy round. The students who are planning to participate in the counselling procedure can check the complete schedule at the official website, mcc.nic.in.
As per the official statement released by the MCC, the choice filling for the stray vacancy round was delayed because many PG DNB institutes had not reported the students online. That is why, the competent authority has decided to extend the schedule for the stray vacancy round of Postgraduate Counselling 2023.
As per the revised schedule of the stray vacancy counselling, the last date for fresh and reset registration is 5 p.m. and 3 p.m., October 12 respectively. The students who wish to sit for the counselling can register themselves and can pay the application fee by 7 p.m. today ie 12/10/2023. The window for choice filling will be made available from October 12 to 13 for the students.
Once the seat processing is done between October 13 and 14, the results will be published on the official website on October 15. The students who will get shortlisted will report to the allotted colleges between October 16 to 20 for a stray vacancy round.
Steps required for registration of NEET PG counselling 2023 stray vacancy round:
The students who are planning to register for the stray vacancy round of NEET PG 2023 counselling can follow the below-mentioned steps during the registration.
- First go to the official website, mcc.nic.in
- Now click on 'PG medical counselling'
- Then the student will register himself/herself on the website and generate login credentials.
- Now the student will log in using the credentials.
- In this step, the student will upload the necessary documents and make a fee payment for the registration.
- In the end, the students are advised to take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.