The Commissioner of Entrance Exams (CEE) has closed the registration window for the Kerala Management Admission Test (KMAT) 2024 on February 9, 2024. The admit card release date and exam date have yet not been announced but the KMAT Kerala exam 2024 is tentatively scheduled for the last week of February 2024. Those who have filled out the application form for the KMAT 2024 exam, can download their admit cards for the exam from the official website of KMAT at cee.kerala.gov.in.
The KMAT 2024 exam will be held online in a computer-based test mode. The total duration of the examination is 180 minutes. In this exam, 180 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) are asked. The KMAT Kerala 2024 will be conducted for 720 marks. The student receives 4 marks for every correct answer while 1 mark is deducted for every wrong answer marked.
The student who is planning to appear in the KMAT 2024 exam should have a three-year bachelor’s degree from a recognised institute in Engineering, Arts, Management, Commerce, or other equivalent fields. The students who are in the final year of their graduation are also eligible to apply but they will have to provide their graduation certificate at the time of admission. There is no specified age limit to apply for the KMAT exam 2024.
KMAT Kerala is a management exam that is conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations every year for admission to the MBA programme. KMAT Kerala 2024 is a state-level entrance exam. KMAT Kerala scores are accepted by various government and private B-schools across Kerala. KMAT Kerala is conducted twice a year.
What are the important dates of the KMAT 2024 examination?
Here are the important dates of the KMAT 2024 exam for the individuals who are planning to appear in the KMAT 2024 examination.
KMAT 2024 important dates
KMAT 2024 Registrations started
Last date to fill out the KMAT 2024 application form
09-Feb-2024 (4 PM)
form correction window open date
To be announced soon
KMAT 2024 Admit card release date
First week of February 2024
KMAT Kerala 2024
Third week of February 2024
KMAT Kerala 2024 answer key release date
Third week of February 2024
Objection Filing Window open date
To be announced
Result declaration date
Second week of March 2024
What are the eligibility requirements for the KMAT 2024 examination?
Individuals who wish to appear in the KMAT 2024 exam can check the eligibility criteria for this exam below. They should make sure that they meet the below-mentioned eligibility requirements of the KMAT 2024 exam because if they do not meet the requirements of this exam, they won't be allowed to appear in this exam.
- The student should have passed/cleared/completed their graduation from a recognised university in any discipline.
- The student should have scored the stipulated aggregate of all subjects by respective universities that they wish to apply to in their final year qualifying degree exam.
- Those who are in the final year of their graduation are also allowed to apply for this exam but they will have to submit their Graduation certificate at the time of admission as proof of qualification.
What are the application fees for the KMAT 2024 examination?
For every category, the application fees for the KMAT 2024 exam are different. The students who wish to appear in this exam can check the category-wise application fees for the KMAT 2024 exam below.
KMAT 2024 application fees in Rs
What documents are needed during the registration process for the KMAT 2024 examination?
Here is the list of the documents which are required during the registration process for the KMAT 2024 exam. It is important to carry these documents for identification/verification purposes.
- Digital copy of passport-size photograph and signature of the applicant
- Digital copy of latest category certificate as applicable
- Digital copies of mark sheets of Class 10, Class 12 and Graduation
- Bank details for the fee payment
Step-wise registration process for the KMAT Kerala 2024 examination:
The aspirants can follow the below-mentioned steps while filling out the KMAT 2024 application form.
- First, the student will visit the official website of the KMAT 2024 exam cee.kerala.gov.in.
- Now the student will complete the registration process before filling out the KMAT Kerala application form.
- After that, the student will click on 'KMAT application form 2024' to access the online application.
- Now the student will fill in all required details and upload scanned copies of his/her photo and signature.
- The students should make sure that the photographs and signatures are uploaded in the specified format.
- The student should double-check all details before submitting the form.
- After double-checking the details, the student will submit the application form and save a softcopy of the submitted application form for future reference.
What steps are needed while downloading the KMAT Kerala 2024 admit card?
The students are advised to follow the following steps while downloading the KMAT Kerala 2024 admit card. The admit card for this exam is not still out. Once it is out, the students can download it from the official website of the KMAT 2024 exam.
- First, the student will go to the official KMAT Kerala 2024 website.
- Now the student will enter his/her application number and password.
- Now he/she will click on the admit card icon.
- The KMAT Kerala 2024 admit card will appear on the screen.
- Now the student will verify all the details carefully before downloading.
- After verifying the details, the student should print a copy of the KMAT Kerala admit card and carry it with him/her to the exam.