The aspirants who have registered for the Round 3 counselling of PGMAC 2023 and have paid the registration fees and security deposit for the counselling can check the official website of the counselling and download their rank cards from there. The rank cards of the eligible students are available at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
To download the rank cards, the students will be required to click on the "Rank Card of Round 3 Counselling of PGMAC-2023" button and then he/she will enter his/her PGMAC ID and Date of Birth. After that, their rank cards will appear on the computer screen. The students are advised to download the rank cards of the counselling for future reference.
The students who have got a seat through the Round 1 or Round 3 counselling of PGMAC 2023 or counselling conducted through MCC or got a seat through Round 3 counselling conducted through MCC or got admitted anywhere through the NEET PG 2023, will not be allowed to sit for the Round 3 counselling of PGMAC 2023.
The students will do the choice-filling of the institutes by registering themselves on the counselling portal for password creation. Then they will user ID and password to log in to their account. There the student will fill in choices of courses and institutions/colleges in order of their preference. The students can also modify their choices before locking it. The students will not be allowed to modify the choices after they lock it.
The students will be allotted the seat on the basis of the merit cum choice basis. On 11 October 2023, they can check the provisional seat allotment order for Round 3 counselling of PGMAC 2023 on the counselling board's official website.
What are the important dates related to Choice filling/rank cards publication/ seat allotment of Round 3 Counselling of PGMAC 2023?
|Publication of Rank cards on the board's website||6 October 2023|
|Seat matrix posting on the website||6 October 2023|
|Starting date of online registration cum choice filling for seat allotment (Round 3)||7 October 2023|
|Last date of Online registration cum choice filling for seat allotment and locking (Round 3)||9 October 2023|
|Provisional seat allotment order publication||11 October 2023|
|Downloading of allotment order (Round 3)||11 October 2023 to 13 October 2023|
|Document verification/admission (Round 3)||12 October 2023 to 13 October 2023|
What documents will be needed during round 3 counselling of PGMAC 2023?
The aspirants should carry the below-mentioned documents with them while participating in the Round 3 counselling process of PGMAC 2023 as these documents will be required for verification purposes.
1) Residential Certificate.
2) Caste Certificate.
3) Certificate for Economically Weaker Section (EWS).
4) College leaving certificate.
5) Rotatory Internship Completion Certificate
6) MBBS Passing Certificate
7) Mark sheets of MBBS (I, II & III Parts).
8) No objection certificate from the employer.
9) Medical Registration Certificate.
10) Original Matric Certificate.
11) Admit Card of NEET(PG).
12) Aadhar Card.
13) Certificate of rendering service in Rural / Difficult areas of Bihar as a Medical officer as per para-5.4 of the Prospectus of PGMAC-2023.
14) Original Certificate issued by proper authority for 'In-service Doctor working on a regular basis in Govt. of Bihar' (If
15) Original DQ Certificate [As per para-7(B) of the prospectus] (If required).
16) Rank Card of PGMAC-2023.
17) Hard Copy of previously filled application form (Part-A and Part-B) of PGMAC-2023
18) The Check Slip 2 copy as downloaded along with Biometric Identification Report Form 1 (one) copy.
19) Six (6) Photographs same as uploaded on application form of PGMAC-2023.
20) Any other certificates in support of the eligibility as required and mentioned in the prospectus of PGMAC (MD/ MS/ PGD/ DNB)-2023 (Available on the website).