Vinayaka Missions University (VMU) formerly Vinayaka Mission's Research Foundation is a higher education institution based in Salem, Tamil Nadu. VMU was established in the year 1981 and it offers various UG, PG and Doctoral level courses in the fields of Medicine, Dentistry, Paramedical Sciences, Homeopathy Medicine, Engineering, Technical and Management Sciences, Humanities, Arts and Science.
- Admission to Dental & Medical (UG, PG & PG Diploma) programs are done on the basis of marks obtained in the NEET Exam followed by online counseling process conducted by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), Govt. of India.
- Admission to BHMS Degree Program is done on the basis of marks obtained in the NEET-UG Entrance Exam.
- Admission to M.D. (Homoeopathy) Degree program is done through common counseling conducted by University on the basis of marks obtained in the common PG Entrance Examination of AIAPGET conducted by All Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) on behalf of Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India.
- Admission to B.Arch. Degree program is done on the basis of marks obtained in the NATA Entrance Exam conducted by the Council of Architecture (COA).
- Admissions to all other programs (UG, PG & Diploma) are done on the basis of marks secured in the qualifying Examination followed by Personal Interview conducted by the University.