Dr B.R. Ambedkar Medical College is known to be one of the top medical colleges in the country and has been regarded as one of the best in the state of Karnataka. Located in Bengaluru, it was started in 1981 and has grown significantly over the years. At present, it offers various medical courses in different fields including undergraduate and postgraduate specializations.
- Selection of candidates to the institute is made on the basis of merit. The performance in the entrance examination is the deciding factor for admission to undergraduate courses.
- Application forms are available online on the official NEET website with separate records for undergraduate and postgraduate courses
- Candidates must have appeared for the entrance examination and have passed the 10+2 level for undergraduate courses.
- For postgraduate courses, a valid undergraduate degree is required in the relevant field.
- Reservation criteria are in accordance with the regulations of the Government of India.
Dr BR Ambedkar Medical College is located at Gandhi Nagar, Kadugondanahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka. Bangalore East Railway Station is around 3.5 km away and Kempegowda International Airport Bengaluru is around 32 km away from the Institute. Students can take a bus or a cab to reach BRAMC.