Step 1. Online Registration
Step 2. Online Security Money Payment
Step 3. Merit Declaration
Step 4. Online choice filling
Step 5. Seat Allotment
The Department of AYUSH Counselling, Shri Krishna AYUSH University, Kurukshetra, Haryana, releases the Haryana Ayush centralized Counselling for BAMS, & BUMS admissions 2023 with the help of the NEET Cut-off applicants get ideas of which Ayurvedic colleges for BAMS and BUMS, etc. courses to apply for based on their rank and score in the NEET UG examination.
The NEET 2023 Cut-off will be based on various parameters like the number of appearing candidates the number of seats the difficulty level of the examination and last year’s admission record.
The Cut-off marks will be announced to only those candidates who qualify for the NEET 2023 examination.
The Admission Seekers who will secure the highest mark will get the top rank whereas the candidates with low marks will be allotted the lowest rank.
The test-taking Agency will announce the opening and closing ranks for different Medical Colleges.
The closing rank for a particular college will be based on the total number of seats in a college with the total number of candidates who appeared in NEET 2023 Counselling.
Registration Process to get admission at Choudhary Devi Lal College of Ayurveda, Jagadhri: To fill out the Shri Krishna AYUSH University, Kurukshetra Centralized Counseling 2023 application form candidates are required to register online at the official portal of the Department of AYUSH, Shri Krishna AYUSH University, Kurukshetra, Haryana at www.skau.ac.in It is essential to note that online registration is mandatory for all applicants.
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of Shri Krishna AYUSH University, Kurukshetra, Haryana at www.skau.ac.in.
- For registration, candidates will need to use their Ayush NEET-UG roll number and the email address used in NEET-UG registration.
- They must follow the instructions on the screen to complete the registration process.
- Once completed, the candidate's NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- Candidates are required to make an online payment of 2,000 rupees and 500 for reserved category of the same state using Net banking, Credit Card, or Debit Card.
- An SMS confirmation will be sent to their registered mobile number used for NEET UG registration to confirm successful registration.
- Candidates should note the password they, create during registration for choice filling.
- After a successful payment, candidates will receive a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Online Security Money Payment to get admission at Choudhary Devi Lal College of Ayurveda, Jagadhri:
- Eligible candidates for choice filling must make a successful online payment of Rs. 50,000/- as security money for all categories. 5000 in case of govt. college by general category and 2500 for reserved category.
- After paying the security money and the announcement of the state merit list, candidates can access online seat choice filling as per the earlier schedule.
- Candidates will have the option to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Seat Matrix and Merit List to get admission at Choudhary Devi Lal College of Ayurveda, Jagadhri: The Shri Krishna AYUSH University, Kurukshetra Centralized Counseling 2023 will provide a list of participating institutes along with the available seats for each category. Following this, the Haryana-NEET merit list will be released. State merit, the list reference shall be Aysuh NEET-UG 2023 ranking. The final merit list will be published on the website (Shri Krishna AYUSH University, Kurukshetra, Haryana) at www.skau.ac.in.
Choice Filling and Locking: Candidates included in the state merit list can proceed with choice filling. They need to log in to their registered account to access the choice-filling option. It is crucial to note that candidates who fail to fill in their preferred choices will not be considered for the seat allotment process. Additionally, they must lock their choices before the specified deadline to be eligible for the subsequent HARYANA AYUSH counselling 2023 stages.
Note: Before filling up the choice candidates should follow the below-mentioned points:
a.) Before filling the choices/preference first segregate the Ayurvedic and Homoeopathic Colleges.
b.) In this counseling only one private Homoeopathic College is participating (J. R. Kissan Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Rohtak). Rest all are Govt./Govt. aided/Private/Private (Deemed) Universities Ayurvedic colleges.
c.) Then segregate Govt./Govt. aided/Private/Private (Deemed) Universities colleges.
d.) Check their tuition fees.
e.) Check the location of the Institute.
f.) There are two colleges which are only for Girls. Rest all are co-ed. Consider this also before filling.
g.) You do not have to fill all the colleges in your choices/preferences. At least one choice/preference of college is mandatory. Rest all can be filled as per your preference.
Seat Allotment List to get admission at Choudhary Devi Lal College of Ayurveda, Jagadhri: The Shri Krishna AYUSH University, Kurukshetra, Haryana (The Shri Krishna AYUSH University, Kurukshetra Centralized Counseling 2023) will prepare the seat allotment list for the colleges, Centralized Counseling 2023 based on the applicant's merit position and the choices filled by them.
Document Verification to get admission at the Choudhary Devi Lal College of Ayurveda, Jagadhri: Applicants who have been allotted a seat and wish to proceed with it must report to the respective institute for document verification. During the verification process candidates must carry their original certificates and two attested copies for validation. Additionally, they will need to pay the tuition fee for the current academic year to confirm their admission.
For more details, one can contact our admission counsellors for expert advice at 9871456199
While applying for any university, one must be sure about the process to avoid missing any important updates. The Education World has a team of experts who help many students in the entire admission process