By- Akanksha Yadav
Recent updates about VITEEE 2023:
The Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT), Vellore has recently revised the VITEEE 2023 exam dates. Earlier it was decided that the exam will be conducted from April 15 to April 21. But now according to new exam dates, the exam will take place from April 17 to April 23. Candidates can check the revised exam schedule on the official website of VIT- viteee.vit.ac.in. Registration for the examination is still going on. Students can fill out the application form on viteee.vit.ac.in. The last date for registration is March 31, 2023.
About VITEEE 2023 exam:
The VITEEE 2023, often known as the VIT engineering entrance examination 2023, is a university-level entrance examination. This exam is conducted by the Vellore Institute of Technology every year. Through this examination, students can get admission to various B.Tech programmes offered by all VIT campuses. VIT has four campuses in India. The VIT campuses are in Chennai, Andhra Pradesh, Bhopal and Vellore. Candidates can take UG admission in VIT institutes through this exam.
Important dates of the VITEEE 2023 exam:
VIT has recently changed the exam dates of VITEEE so students are advised to see the exam dates. To check out all the important dates of VITEEE 2023, candidates can refer to this article. The exam dates are mentioned below.
Release of the application form (online): November 11, 2022
Last date of submission of application form: March 31, 2023 (Tentative)
Slot booking: 2nd week of December 2022
VITEEE 2023 admit card date: 1st week of January 2023
Mock test phase: 3rd week of January 2023
VITEEE 2023 exam date (revised): April 17, 2023- April 23, 2023
VITEEE 2023 Exam Results date: Last week of March 2023
VITEEE 2023 exam counselling (choice filling) date: 2nd week of May 2023
VITEEE 2023 Eligibility criteria:
Students, who are wishing to appear in the examination, should look at the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form. The eligibility criteria for the same are given below.
- Nationals and foreign nationals both are eligible for the examination.
- Candidate should be born on or after July 1, 2001.
- Candidates should have passed the class 12th examination or its equivalent with a minimum of 60% marks. The subjects should be Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.
- Students appearing for class 12th in 2023 can also apply for VITEEE 2023.
- Students who will opt for PCM, English and Aptitude will be eligible for all B.Tech programmes.
- Students who opt for PCB, English and Aptitude will be eligible for bio streams of B.Tech.
- Students who will qualify VITEEE 2023 exam will be eligible for counselling and the seat allotment process.
How to fill VITEEE 2023 application form?
Candidates can fill out the application form for VITEEE 2023 online mode. The application form is available on the official website of VIT (viteee.vit.ac.in). To fill out the application form, the student needs to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Go to the official website of VIT (viteee.vit.ac.in).
- Now click on the VITEEE registration link, available on the home page of the website.
- Sign-up for an account. Once you’re registered on the website, you’ll receive system generated username and password on your registered email address and phone number.
- Now login with your credentials.
- Fill in all the required information in the form.
- Upload your documents, images and signature.
- Review and submit your application form.
- Lastly, download the form and take a printout of the confirmation page for future use.
Documents required during the admission process:
The documents needed during the admission process are mentioned below.
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Adhar card
- Caste certificate
- Scanned passport-size photo
- Scanned signature
- Details for the credit card, debit card or online baking for application fee payment
- Valid email ID and mobile number
VITEEE 2023 Exam Pattern:
Students should refer to the latest VITEEE 2023 exam pattern below.
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours 30 minutes.
- The type of questions will be MCQ based.
- The number of questions will be 125.
- From Physics and Chemistry, 35-35 questions are asked.
- From Mathematics, 40 questions will be asked.
- From English, 5 questions will be asked.
- From Aptitude, 10 questions will be asked.
- For every right answer, 1 mark is given.
- There is no negative marking in VITEEE 2023 exam.