By- Akanksha Yadav
SRM Institute of Science and Technology (SRMIST) has released the SRMJEEE exam dates for the year 2023. SRMIST started the SRMJEEE 2023 exam registration on November 2023 at srmist.edu.in. Students who are wishing for SRMJEEE 2023 examination will have to fill out the application form online. SRMJEEE 2023 will be conducted in three phases. The registration for all three phases has already started.
About SRMJEEE 2023 exam:
The SRM Institute of Science and Technology (SRMIST) conducts the SRMJEEE examination every year. SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE) is a university-level entrance examination for all the SRM Group institutes in Kattankullathur, Ramapuram, and NCR- Ghaziabad. Admissions to all these campuses are given through the SRMJEEE examination. Candidates have to clear the entrance examination in order to get admission to UG Engineering and Technology courses offered by these institutes. Candidates need to clear the SRMJEEE exam to get admission to the B.Tech programmes offered by the institute. SRMIST offers various UG and PG courses for admissions. The exam is conducted online mode. In this article, students can find all the other SRMJEEE exam-related information.
Types of B.Tech courses offered by SRMIST:
SRMIST offers the following B.Tech branches in its institutes.
- Automotive Hybrid systems engineering
- VLSI design
- Data science
- Data engineering
- Artificial intelligence and data science
- Artificial intelligence
- Structural engineering
- Solar energy
- Power systems
- Mechatronics engineering
- Internet of things
- Information security and cyber forensics
- Genetic engineering
- Food safety and quality management
- Food and nutritional biotechnology
- Environmental engineering
- Embedded system technology
- Electric vehicle technology
- Electronics and control engineering
- Construction engineering and management
- Computer science and engineering
- Computer-aided design
- Cloud computing
- Chemical engineering
- Biomedical engineering
- Big data analytics
- Automation and robotics
SRMJEEE 2023 important dates:
Candidates can check the important dates related to SRMJEEE 2023 below.
1) SRMJEEE 2023 application form for phase 1: 23 Nov 2022-16 April 2023
2) SRMJEEE 2023 application for phase 2: 23 November 2022- 5 June 2023
3) SRMJEEE 2023 application for phase 3: 23 November 2022- 17 July 2023
4) SRMJEEE 2023 phase 1 exam date: 21 April 2023- 23 April 2023
5) SRMJEEE 2023 phase 2 exam: 10 June 2023- 11 June 2023
6) SRMJEEE 2023 phase 3 exam date: 22 July 2023- 23 July 2023
How to fill SRMJEEE 2023 application form?
SRMJEEE 2023 application forms are out on the SRMIST website (srmist.edu.in). Students can fill out the form online. While filling out the application form for SRMJEEE 2023 examinations, candidates need to follow the steps mentioned below.
1) Go to the official website of SRMIST (srmist.edu.in)
2) Register yourselves by entering the email ID, address and other details.
3) Now once your registration is done, students need to fill out the application form online by entering all the other details required.
4) Complete the process by paying the admission fees in online mode.
5) Upload a scanned copy of the student’s photograph and signature.
6) Lastly save a copy of the application form.
Eligibility required for SRMJEEE 2023 exam:
Aspiring candidates should check the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form. If a student fails to fulfil any of the conditions mentioned by SRMIST, he/she will not be able to sit in the exam. Here are all the conditions that every student needs to fulfil if they want to it for the entrance examination.
1) Resident or non-resident Indian (NRI), holder of PIO or OCI card is eligible for the exam.
2) Candidate should be 16+ if he/she wants to appear in the examination.
3) He/she should have a minimum of 60% marks in class 10th or its equivalent.
4) In class 12 or its equivalent, he/she should have a minimum of 60% marks with Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry as mandatory subjects.
5) A minimum aggregate of 60% or equivalent grade point in the International Baccalaureate (IB) diploma or IB certificate or the University of Cambridge GCE certificate with PCM subjects.
6) Students appearing in the 12th class can also sit for this exam.
7) The decision of the admission committee will be final.
SRMJEEE 2023 syllabus:
In the SRMJEEE exam, questions are asked from five subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, English and Aptitude. Physics, Chemistry, English and aptitude are mandatory subjects and biology/mathematics subjects are optional. Students can choose from biology/mathematics as per their course requirements.
SRMJEEE is a 2-hour 30 minutes online (computer-based) test in which a total of 125 questions are asked.