By- Akanksha Yadav
About the exam:
NMIMS Management Aptitude Test (NMAT) is conducted by The Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) every year. NMAT is one of the most popular MBA entrance examinations in India. Through this exam, students take admission to MBA programs at Narsee Monjee Institute of Management and various prominent business schools. Some of the NMAT score-taking colleges are NMIMS, XIMB, TAPMI, K J Somaiya, VIT Vellore, SDA Bocconi, IFMR-GSB, ITM Mumbai etc.
NMAT 2023 important dates:
Candidates can check the complete official exam dates for NMAT 2023 Examination below.
- Release date of application form: To be announced
- Last date to apply: To be continued
- Application form correction facility: To be continued
- Downloading of admit card: To be continued
- Exam date: To be continued
NMAT 2023 admission process:
Candidates can follow these steps while appearing for the examination.
- Filling out the NMAT application form through the official website of NMAT (https://register.nmat.org/)
- NMAT 2023 admit card issue
- NMAT 2023 examination
- NMAT 2023 results declaration
- NMAT 2023 selection process (group discussion and personal interview) of shortlisted students
Once the student clears all these steps, then only he/she will be able to complete the admission process.
NMAT 2023 Registration process:
The official NMAT application form is still not out. When the authority releases the application form, students can find it on the official website of NMAT(https://register.nmat.org/). Students who have filed the NMAT application form and paid the registration fees will be issued the NMAT 2023 hall tickets.
Students can check the steps below for registration and follow them while filling out the application form.
- First, go to the official website of NMAT (https://register.nmat.org/)
- Enter your login credentials.
- Now click on the application form tab and fill out all the personal details in the form
- Now upload all the required documents and images
- Submit the application form fees
- Lastly, save the confirmation page and your unique registration number
NMAT Registration Fees:
Students who are wishing to appear in NMAT 2023 exam can check the registration fee for 1st take or retake for NMAT 2023 exam below.
- Test registration: INR 2300+ applicable taxes
- NMAT 2023 registration late fee: INR 2800
- Retake: INR 2300+ applicable taxes
- Additional score reports (beyond first five): INR 300 per score report+ applicable taxes
- Reschedule: INR 1200+ applicable taxes
NMAT 2023 fee payment option:
Candidates can pay for NMAT 2023 registration and application form through visa, MasterCard, American Express, debit card, internet banking, and diners club payment gateways.
NMAT 2023 Eligibility criteria:
Before filling out the application form for NMAT, candidates are advised to first look at the eligibility criteria mentioned by authorities.
Students should make sure they met all the requirements for the exam. The eligibility criteria are given below.
- Candidates must have completed their graduation in any discipline from any recognized university in India.
- Candidates should have at least 50% marks in their graduation.
- Final-year graduation students can also appear in the NMAT exam.
- There is no age limit for the students to appear in this examination.
- Students are also advised to check the required criteria in the participating college.
NMAT 2023 Exam pattern:
- The mode of the NMAT 2023 exam is online mode. This year it will be held in 2 online modes- A Computer Based Test (CBT) and Internet-based Test (IBT).
- Applicants who will opt for IBT mode will be able to give the test from home in a remote proctored environment.
- 108 questions will be asked in the question paper.
- The duration of the examination will be 2 hours. Each section has a time limit.
- There will be 3 sections- Language skills, Quantitative skills and logical reasoning. 36 questions will be asked per section.
- For every right answer, students will get 3 marks. There is no negative marking in this examination. So the students don’t need to worry about the marking.
NMAT 2023 syllabus
NMAT 2023 syllabus is expected to be the same as in previous years. The syllabus for NMAT 2023 exam will be released by the Graduate Management Academic Council (GMAC).
Here is the complete list of all the topics from the NMAT syllabus.
- Language skills: Reading comprehension, English grammar, word meaning and verbal ability
- Quantitative skills: Arithmetic, Trigonometry, Geometry, Algebra, Mensuration and modern math
- Logical reasoning: Coding-decoding, critical reasoning, statement conclusions, puzzles, blood relations etc