By- Akanksha Yadav
The Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) has released the dates of the MET 2023 exam. Students who are wishing to see for the examination can apply for MET 2023 on the official website (manipal.edu). The students have to apply for the registration process by entering his/her basic details. After the registration is done, the student will receive a login ID and password on his/her registered email ids. Applicants can check the MET 2023 exam dates on the official website of Manipal- manipal.edu.
About the Manipal MET Exam 2023:
Every year, the Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) conducts the Manipal University entrance examination. Through this exam, Manipal University offers admission in Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech), Master of Technology (M.Tech), Master of Engineering (M.E.), Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm), Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D), Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm), Bachelors of Arts (B.A.) and Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) courses. Four institutes take part in this examination. They are
- Manipal University, Jaipur
- Manipal Bangalore
- Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology, Sikkim
- Manipal Institute of Technology (MAHE)
What are the eligibility criteria for the MET 2023 examination?
The candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria of the examination before filling out the application form. For the students' ease, the eligibility criteria for MET 2023 is given below.
- According to MAHE guidelines, the applicant should be a citizen of India.
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 or any other equivalent examination from any recognized board in India.
- The student should have Mathematics, English and Physics as mandatory subjects.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics or any other optional subject (Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology or any technical vocational subject).
- There are no minimum age criteria for MET 2023 exam.
- Students who have an Arts background will be given preference in MET BA Media.
- Candidate should have passed class 12th or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. He/she should have a minimum of 50% marks in those subjects.
- The student should have qualified B.E/ B.Tech or AMIE or any equivalent degree from any recognized university in India. He/she should have a minimum of 50% marks in graduation.
For B.A. Media:
- The candidate should have passed the class 12th exam or its equivalent exam with 45% minimum marks.
- The student who will have an arts background will be given preference.
MET 2023 important exam dates:
MET 2023 will be conducted in two phases. The important exam dates of examination are written below. Students can look at the points below to check the dates.
- MET 2023 Application form released- October 5, 2022
- MET 2023 Last date of submission of application form- 15 March 2023
- Online test booking system schedule (Phase 1)- April 21, 2023, to April 24, 2023
- MET 2023 Exam date for phase 1- April 21, 2023, to April 24 2023
- Online Test booking system schedule (phase 2)- May 19, 2023, to May 22, 2023
- MET 2023 Exam date- May 27, 2023, to May 28, 2023
Important documents required during the registration process:
Candidates should make sure that his/her documents are ready before filling out the application form. The full list of details required for registration is given below.
- Valid email ID and mobile number
- Academic details (class 10th, class 12th mark sheet)
- Debit/credit card or internet banking details
- Scanned images of photograph and signature
Steps to fill MET 2023 application form:
Students should see the following steps before they fill out the application form for MET 2023 exam.
Step 1: Registration-
The candidate will have to complete the registration process by filling in basic details like email ID, mobile number, password (of your choice), program, stream, course etc.
Step 2: Login and fill in personal details-
After finishing the registration, the student will have to log in using the login ID and password. Then he/she will have to fill in his/her personal details like full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, email ID, mobile number, Scanned image of photograph, scanned image of signature, parents’ details, location details etc.
Step 3: Course selection-
In this step, the student will fill his/her academic details like educational qualification, name of last school, and board of class 12th and year of passing.
Then he/she will enter course selection details like program, stream, course, category and test centre location.
Step 4: Fee payment-
The final step in the application form is fee payment. Applicants can pay the fee for MET 2023 exam either through debit/credit card or internet banking/cash card/ mobile payments/Paytm/ wallet/ unified payments interface (UPI).
MET 2023 Application fee and examination fee:
The application fee for all courses is Rs 600 (General). Foreign or NRI candidates will have to pay Rs. 2500 for the form. For selected courses, the fee is Rs. 1400.
MET 2023 Syllabus:
The syllabus of MET 2023 is similar to class 12th. The examination also accesses the candidate’s personality, attitude and knowledge.