By- Akanksha Yadav
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has opened the registration of the Common University Entrance Test (CUET UG 2023) for various participating universities/colleges. Students can find the application form on the official website, cuet.samarth.ac.in. The last date for CUET 2023 registration is March 12.
During the CUET UG 2023 registration, students will have to register themselves on the official website of the exam. After that, they’ll have to upload all the necessary documents and images. CUET UG 2023 is going to be conducted from May 21 to 31 while CUET PG 2023 exam is expected to be completed between June 1 to June 10. The registration process for CUET PG 2023 will start in mid March.
How to fill out the application form?
THE CUET UG registration process is given below for students' use. Students can follow these steps during their registration.
- Go to CUET 2023 official website (cuet.samarth.ac.in)
- Fill in the details in the CUET UG application form.
- Then upload all the necessary documents and images in the required format.
- Make the CUET UG 2023 fee payment and submit the form.
- Lastly, download and save the form for future use.
Required documents during CUET 2023 registration:
Here is a complete list of required documents during registration of the CUET application form.
- Valid mobile number
- Email id
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Scanned copy of the caste certificate
- Scanned copy of the class 12th mark sheet
- Photo identity proof