The Chhattisgarh NEET UG 2023 counselling is conducted by the Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Raipur in online mode. According to the latest notice released by the DME Raipur, the authority has revised the Chhattisgarh MBBS counselling 2023 schedule. As per the new schedule of Chhattisgarh State NEET counselling 2023, the registrations for round 1 will again begin on August 10 (1 PM).

The students will be able to check the merit list of this counselling process on the official website of DME Raipur. The merit list will have the names of students who will be eligible for counselling. The authorities prepare this merit list on the basis of the students' rank and their marks in the NEET UG examination. Counselling of NEET UG 2023 for 85% of state quota seats will be done by the DME Raipur while counselling for the remaining 15% of All India Quota MBBS/BDS seats in Chhattisgarh will be done by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC).

How to register for the Chhatisgarh NEET UG 2023 counselling process?

The students should follow the below-mentioned steps while registering for the Chhattisgarh NEET UG 2023 counselling process.

  • Firstly go to
  • Now the student will register using his/her valid Email Id and mobile number.
  • Now the student will fill in the important details in the application form.
  • The student will now set a password and choose a security question.
  • In this step, the student will check the application form thoroughly before submitting it.
  • Now the student will pay the registration fee for the counselling.
  • The student will also get the login ID and password on the registered email ID.

What documents will be required during the Chhattisgarh NEET UG 2023 Counselling process?

The students who are planning to participate in the counselling process of the Chhattisgarh NEET UG 2023 exam, are advised to carry the below-mentioned documents with them while participating in the counselling process.

  • NEET 2023 admit card
  • NEET 2023 result
  • Class 10 mark sheet/ birth certificate
  • Class 12 mark sheet
  • Caste/ category certificate (if applicable)
  • Chhattisgarh State Residential Certificate
  • Chhattisgarh State Character Certificate
  • Income Certificate
  • PwD Certificate (if applicable)

Categories reservation division in Chhattisgarh NEET UG 2023 counselling:

The students can check the percentage reservation division of various categories in Chhattisgarh NEET UG 2023 Counselling below. 

Categories names

Percentage reservation (%)

Scheduled Tribe (ST)


Scheduled Caste (SC)


Other Backward Classes (OBC)


A person with Disability (PwD)*


Armed Forces (S)*


Freedom Fighters (FF)*