NEET PG application form 2023 out- registration @nbe.edu.in- Check the important dates, eligibility and admission process:
NEET PG application form 2023: The national board of examinations (NBE) has started the registration for the upcoming NEET PG 2023 at nbe.edu.in. The last date for submission of the application form is 27 January 2023 (till 11.55 pm).
As per the information released, the NEET PG 2023 exam date is 5 March. The result of NEET PG Examination will be announced by 31 March. Candidates who have an MBBS degree from a recognized medical institution in India and who fulfill the NEET PG eligibility criteria can fill out the application form.
Applicants will have to fill out the six steps process of NEET PG application form 2023 which includes registration, filling of details in the form, uploading of scanned documents/images, choosing the exam city, paying the fee and printing the confirmation page. It is important to note that the NEET PG 2023 can only be filled through online mode using a credit/debit card or internet banking.
Candidates who are wishing to sit for the NEET PG examination must read the admission process, eligibility criteria, exam dates, fee related information below.
NEET PG 2023 Dates:
- Online submission of the application form- January 5 (3 pm onwards) to January 27, 2023 (till 11.55 pm)
- NEET PG Admit Card release date- February 27, 2023
- Date of examination- 5 march 2023
- Declaration of the results- by March 31, 2023
NEET PG 2023 Eligibility:
Candidates should know the eligibility criteria before filling the application form to avoid any future discrepancies. The basic NEET PG criteria is mentioned below.
- The applicant should have completed their MBBS degree or provisional pass certificate from a recognised medical institute of India.
- The applicant must have a provisional or permanent registration certificate issued by the Medical Council of India (MCI) or State Medical Council (SMC).
- The applicant must have completed their internship or likely to complete on or before 31 March 2023.
Steps of Filling the NEET PG 2023 application form:
- Online registration
- Filling the details in the application form
- Choosing the NEET PG exam city
- Uploading scanned images/documents
- Fee payment
- Taking printout of confirmation page
How can you fill the examination form?
Information provided below is the step by step guide to fill the NEET PG examination form. Medical graduates will be able to fill the form in 6 easy steps. Steps are given below
- Firstly candidates have to visit the National Board of Examinations (NBE) website and click on the NEET PG 2023 registration link. When the candidate clicks on the link, he'll be directed to a new window where the instruction page will appear on the screen. After reading the guidelines, candidate will have to click on the 'proceed' button. After they click on that button, application form will appear on there screen. Then they will have to fill their basic details such as mother's name, father's name, address, contact details, Id proof, email id etc. Also after reading the declaration, click on the box to accept the declaration. Then they'll have to click on save and proceed button.
- After he/she clicks on the 'save and proceed button', they'll get a I'd and password on their registered phone number and email id. Then they can login with that I'd and go forward with the application form.
- Then applicants will have to choose the preferred exam city/ location where they want to give their exam. Selecting the exam centres, applicants can check the availability of seats in different cities. The seats are given on first come first serve basis. Exam city is confirmed after the fee payment.
- After selecting the city, now the candidates will have to upload the scanned documents/images. Once done with this step, he/she needs to click on the 'accept' button to go ahead.
- Before choosing the city, he/she will have to also give the application fee. It can be paid through debit/credit cards or netbanking. The fee for OBC and general category is Rs 4250 and for SC/ST/PWD category is Rs 3250.
- Once all steps are done, the filled form will be shown on the screen then the candidate needs to save the printout of the form and preserve it for future reference.