By- Akanksha Yadav
Recent updates on SNAP 2022:
Symbiosis International University (SIU) released the results of the SNAP 2022 exam on 10 January 2023. Students can download their SNAP results/ scorecard from the official website of SNAP, snaptest.org. Students who gave the SNAP 2022 exams can download the result by login in with their SNAP ID and password.
The SNAP 2022 exam by conducted on December 10, 18 and 23, 2022 in three different phases. The participating colleges of SNAP 2022 will announce the cutoff based on scores in SNAP 2022. After that those students can participate in the admission process once they clear the SNAP cutoff.
About SNAP 2022 Exam:
Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) is a national-level entrance exam for admission in more than MBA/ M.Sc. programmes offered by 15 Symbiosis International University (SIU) affiliated colleges. It is an online exam. Through the SNAP exam, students’ ability is checked across General English, Quantitative- data interpretation & data sufficiency and Analytical & Logical Reasoning.
The application form fee for the SNAP 2022 exam is INR 1950. Students have to clear personal interaction (PI), written ability test (WAT) as well as a group exercise (GE) rounds to be selected for admissions in the participating colleges.
Eligibility for SNAP 2022 exam:
SIU decides the eligibility criteria for sitting in the SNAP examination. Candidates should make sure they check the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form. The eligibility criteria for the SNAP 2022 exam are given below.
- Students must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate in the graduation. However, eligibility criteria vary from college to college so students are advised to look at the participating college’s eligibility criteria also.
- For General/ OBC students, a minimum of 50% marks is required in graduation while for SC/ST category students, the limit is a minimum of 45%.
SNAP application and exam fee will not be refunded if you are not eligible to apply for the MBA programme of your preferred symbiosis institute so candidates should ensure their symbiosis college eligibility before applying for the SNAP exam and also the eligibility of the SNAP exam.
Required documents for the SNAP 2022 exam:
- SNAP admit card
- Photo ID Proof
SNAP 2022 exam important dates:
Students can check the SNAP exam-related dates below.
- SNAP 2022 registration ended: 24 Nov 2022
- Admit card download: 5 Dec 2022 for the first attempt and 10 Dec 2022 for the second and third attempts
- SNAP 2022 exam (first attempt): 10 Dec 2022
- SNAP 2022 exam (second attempt): 18 Dec 2022
- SNAP 2022 exam (third attempt): 23 Dec 2022
- SNAP 2022 result date: 10 Jan 2023
Steps to download SNAP 2022 result/ scorecard:
SNAP 2022 result was out on 10 January 2023. Candidates can download the scorecard from the official website of SNAP (snaptest.org). Candidates can check the steps below.
- First, go to the official website of SNAP 2022 (snaptest.org)Click on the scorecard tab
- Enter your SNAP ID and password
- The SNAP result will show on the screen
- Lastly, download it and take a printout
SNAP 2022 Exam pattern and Calculation of SNAP score:
In the SNAP examination, a certain marking scheme is followed. The marking scheme is mentioned below for students.
- The total marks of the Examination are 60.
- For every correct answer, one mark is given.
- For every incorrect answer, 0.25 marks are given.
- There are 3 sections in the SNAP question paper. Total marks obtained in all three sections of the SNAP question paper are then added to the scorecard. The resulting overall score is scaled down to 50 for final selection.
SNAP 2022 exam syllabus:
The syllabus of the SNAP 2022 exam was the same as the previous year. There was no change in it. Students need to study all the important topics of VA, DI, QA and Logical reasoning. Check the complete list of topics included in the SNAP syllabus 2022.
- General English (Reading comprehension, verbal reasoning and verbal ability): Para jumbles fill in the blanks, passages, verbal ability, grammar, antonym-synonym, syllogisms, analogies, one-word substitution, similar sounding words etc.
- Quantitative, data interpretation and data sufficiency: Mensuration, Geometry, algebra, trigonometry, probability, ratio and proportion, percentages, partnership, time-speed-distance, data interpretation etc
- Analytical and logical reasoning: Column graphs, pie charts, coding and decoding, puzzles etc