By- Akanksha Yadav
Recent updates on GMAT 2023 exam:
The exam conducting body GMAC has recently announced the latest update on GMAT 2023 online test. The updates are given below.
1) Earlier the limit for giving this exam was 2 but now it has been changed. Now GMAT attempt limit in a year will be 5 and 8 in a lifetime.
2) 5 fee score reports are included in GMAT online exam. Students will have to use them within 48 hours after the exam score is out.
3) GMAC will also accept Adhar Card as valid ID proof for GMAT online exam. Students would be required to validate their identity using the Adhar card or passport during the registration process.
About GMAT 2023:
Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is a computer-adaptive test that assesses the candidates’ analytical writing, quantitative, verbal and reading skills in standard written English. Through this exam, students take admission to top business schools outside India and in India. It is a national-level examination. Students who pass this examination can take admissions to MBA programmes at various institutes from India and outside India. GMAT is the most widely accepted exam for MBA admissions worldwide. No exam is as wide as this exam. Globally 9 out of 10 MBA enrollments are made through this examination. There are 650 testing centres in 114 countries.
GMAT 2023 Exam dates:
Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) conducts the GMAT exams multiple times a year. That is why there is no specific date for the GMAT 2023 exam. While filling out the application form, students can choose the exam dates of their choice. The registration process can be done throughout the year. Students can also choose the exam mode of their choice.
How to fill GMAT 2023 exam application form?
The application form process for GMAT 2023 is quite easy to do for the students. The filling of the GMAT 2023 application form includes user registration, filling out the application, uploading documents and images, and payment of the application fee.
The detailed process of the application form is mentioned below for reference.
1) The application form will be available online throughout the year. Students can fill out the form anytime.
2) Students can choose their preferred exam date and exam centre.
3) In the application form, students are advised to fill in all the personal, academic and communication details.
4) Then do the payment of the application form.
5) Lastly submit the application form and take a printout of the form for future reference.
Application fee for GMAT 2023
The application fee information is written below for students’ comfort.
1) The application fee for GMAT is $250 (INR 17027.5).
2) The payment can be done by Money Order, Cashier Checks, and Personal checks.
3) For online mode, payment of the application form can be done through VISA, Master Card, American Express and Discover Network Cards.
Eligibility criteria for GMAT 2023:
Before filling out the application form, the student should make sure that they fulfils all the requirements of the examination. If he/she fails to meet the requirements, his/her application can get rejected by the authorities.
Candidates can look at the eligibility criteria mentioned below.
1) There is no minimum and maximum marks requirement in this examination.
2) Students should have passed graduation degrees in any stream from some recognized university, or institution.
3) The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
4) Candidates can take the GMAT exam and GMAT online exam combined a total of up to five times within a rolling 12-month period with 16 days of a gap during each attempt.
Exam Pattern of GMAT 2023
The exam pattern of the GMAT exam is as follows.
1) The mode of the examination is an online centre-based or remote proctor.
2) The duration of the examination is 3 hours while the total expected time is approximately 3.5 hours which includes check-in, breaks etc during the exam.
3) The GMAT exam is divided into four timed sections.
4) The questions are asked from four subjects which are Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, Analytical Writing, and Integrated Reasoning.
Section-wise exam pattern is given below.
1) For analytical writing, the time limit is 30 minutes. Only one question is asked in this section.
2) For Verbal reasoning, the time limit is 65 minutes. 36 questions are asked in this section.
3) For Quantitative reasoning, the time limit is 62 minutes. 31 questions are asked in this section.
4) For Integrated reasoning, 30 minutes is the time limit and 12 questions are asked from it.