Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences is a Deemed University which was founded in the year 1982. MGM Institute of Health Sciences has seven constituent institutes and offers multiple UG, PG, Doctoral, PG Diploma programs. The UG level programs offered are MBBS, B.Sc. Nursing, Para-Medical, BPT, and Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing. The PG level courses include MD, MS, DM, M.Ch. Super Specialty course, M.Sc. Nursing, MPT, M.Sc. (Medical) programs. The university also offers Ph.D. course in 9 specializations and Post Basic Diploma in Nursing course.
- Applicants could apply for admission to the courses in both online and offline modes as instructed.
- Admission to the MBBS program is given on the basis of NEET UG or MGM-UG-CET conducted by the university.
- For B.Sc. (Paramedical), candidates are admitted on the basis of the candidate's merit in the qualifying examination.
- For B.Sc. Nursing and Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing, admission is done on the basis of MGM-CET (Nursing).
- Students are admitted to MD and MS programs on the basis of NEET PG or performance in MGM-PG-CET conducted by the university.
- Applicants seeking admission to DM and M.Ch. program are admitted on the basis of marks obtained in MGM-SSET.
- For M.Sc. In nursing and the MPT program, candidates are given admission based on the marks obtained in MGM-PG-CET.
- Admission to M.Sc. Paramedical programs are given on the basis of the applicant’s merit in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates are admitted to the PhD program on the basis of the marks obtained in MGM-Ph.D.-CET conducted by the university.