The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has released the choice filling schedule of Bihar NEET PG 2023 counselling on bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. The starting date of Round 1 online registration cum choice filling for seat allotment is 15 August 2023. The last date to do the choice filling is 17 August 2023.
The students can check the round 1 provisional seat allotment order on 23 August 2023. They can download the order from 23 August 2023 to 26 August 2023. Document verification for Round 1 will be done from 24 August 2023 to 26 August 2023.
The authority has also published rank cards of all the eligible students who have registered for the Bihar NEET PG 2023 Counselling and paid the counselling fees successfully. The students can download their rank cards from the official website of this counselling is bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
Once the rank card downloading is done, the students will have to do the online registration cum choice filling for the online counselling. The students will be able to do the online choice filling through the link available on the website. A link named “Online Counselling portal of PGMAC-2023” is there on the official website of the counselling. The students will click on that link and they will do the registration by submitting the data as asked on the computer screen.
What is the Round 1 choice filling schedule of Bihar NEET PG 2023 Counselling?
The important dates of Round 1 Bihar NEET PG 2023 Counselling Choice filling are provided below.
1. Publication of merit list on Board’s website: 13.08.2023
2. Seat matrix posting on website: 13.08.2023
3. Starting date of online registration-cum-choice filling for seat allotment (1st round) : 15.08.2023
4. Last date of online registration-cum-choice filling for seat allotment and locking (1st round) : 17.08.2023
5. 1st round provisional seat allotment order publication: 23.08.2023
6. Downloading of allotment order (1st round): 23.08.2023 to 26.08.2023
7. Document verification/Admission (1st round): 24.08.2023 to 26.08.2023
8. 2nd Round provisional seat allotment order publication: To be notified later on.
How can students register for the Bihar NEET PG 2023 Counselling process?
The students who are interested in Bihar NEET PG 2023 Counselling and wish to register for it can follow the below-mentioned steps while registering for the counselling.
· First go to the official website of Bihar NEET PG 2023 counselling is bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
· Now click on the 'Online Portal of PGMAC-2023’ button.
· Now the student will register himself/herself on the website and fill in important details in the application form.
· Now the student will upload all the necessary documents.
· In this step, the student will pay the counseling fees.
· In the end, the student will submit the form and can also download the form for future references.
Bihar NEET PG 2023 Counselling fees for various categories:
The student wants to register for the Bihar NEET PG 2023 counselling, will have to pay a certain amount to successfully register for the counselling. Only after the fee payment, counselling registration will be done.
The Bihar NEET PG 2023 Counselling fee is Rs. 2200/- for all categories. It is a non-refundable fee.
What documents will be required during the Bihar NEET PG 2023 counselling process?
The students who wish to sit for the Bihar NEET PG 2023 counselling should know that they will have to show certain documents during the counselling for verification. The documents list is provided below for the students.
- Residential Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Certificate for Economically Weaker Section (EWS).
- College leaving certificate.
- Rotatory Internship Completion Certificate
- MBBS Passing Certificate
- Mark sheets of MBBS (I, II & III Parts).
- No objection certificate from the employer.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Original Matric Certificate.
- Aadhar Card. Admit Card of NEET(PG).
- A certificate that you worked as a medical officer in rural or complex areas of Bihar, as stated in paragraph 5.4 of the PGMAC-2023 prospectus.
- Original Certificate for “In-Service Doctor Regularly Working in Government” issued by the proper authority of Bihar’ (if necessary).
- Original DQ Certificate (as required by paragraph 7(B) of the prospectus).
Card of PGMAC-2023’s ranks.
- A hard copy of the completed Parts A and B of the PGMAC-2023 application form.
- A single copy of the Biometric Identification Report Form 1 and a copy of the Check Slip 2 are downloaded.
- The prospectus for PGMAC (MD/MS/PGD/DNB)-2023 (available on the website) mentions any additional certificates supporting eligibility.