By - Akanksha Yadav
The Council of Architecture has announced the new NATA 2023 exam dates on 17 March 2023. The NATA exam is going to be conducted on 21 April 2023. Previously it was going to be conducted on 22 April 2023 but in view of the public holiday, it has been preponed now. The students who are planning to sit for this year's NATA exam can check the exam dates on the official website ie nata.in.
The dates have been announced for three NATA tests. The first test of the NATA exam will be conducted on 21 April 2023. The second test of NATA will happen on May 28, 2023, and the third NATA exam will be conducted on 9 July 2023. The tests will be conducted in two sessions morning and evening. Session 1 of the exam will be held from 10 AM to 1 PM and Session 2 from 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM.
The students who successfully register for the exam will get the choice to attempt one or all sessions of NATA 2023. In case the student appears for 2 tests, the best of the 2 scores shall be the valid score and in the case of 3 attempts, the valid score shall be the average of the 2 best scores.
What is the eligibility required for the NATA 2023 exam?
Every student who is planning to appear in NATA 2023 exam should fulfill the NATA eligibility criteria before filling out the application form. The students can check the exam's eligibility criteria below.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply for the exam.
- Subjects in Class 12: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics are compulsory subjects.
- Qualifications: The students should have qualified for the class 12th-level examination from a recognized board
- Marks: The students should have qualified for the class 12th examination with at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) and also at least 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination. Candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC-NCL category or PwD (Persons with a disability) shall be provided with a relaxation of 5% marks in total aggregate in 10+2 level
- Diploma Holders: The students who have passed the 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as a compulsory subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate are also allowed to appear for the exam.