By- Akanksha Yadav
MAH CET 2023: The Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (CET) Cell has started the registration of the MBA CET 2023 examination today. Through this exam, candidates will get admission to various MBA/MMS courses in the states. Aspiring students can register themselves on the official website of the exam i.e. mbacet2023.mahacet.org till March 4, 2023.
How to apply for MAH MBA CET 2023:
The students can follow below mentioned steps to fill out the application form for MAH MBA CET 2023.
- First, go to the official website of the exam (mahacet.org).
- Now click on the new registration icon.
- Fill in all the required personal details.
- Generate your login credentials and fill out the application form as instructed.
- Upload all the required documents, and images.
- Make the payment of the application and download the receipt of the payment.
- Download the confirmation page or take a screenshot for future reference.
Documents required during MAH MBA CET 2023 registration process:
Here is a list of documents required during the registration for the exam.
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet/certificate
- Birth certificate
- Address proof
- Caste/category certificate (if applicable)
- Signature on A4 size sheet
- Payment details
What is the process for correction of the MAH MBA CET 2023 application form?
The correction window for the examination will be open for three days. During these 3 days, candidates who have applied for the exam can edit their name, date of birth, photo and signature in his//her form. They can follow below mentioned steps.
- Go to MAH MBA CET 2023 website.
- Click on the candidate login icon.
- Now enter your application number and password.
- Go to relevant sections and make changes where you want to.
- Check the entries again.
- Lastly, click on the submit button.